Thursday, November 1, 2007

A Thank You to Those who Visit

While I have been involved with a professional discussion group for years, I came to blogging by accident (thanks Matt). Having arrived in "blogville," I started hopping around to see what other blogs were offering, to see how they were run, to see what they "were supposed to be like." There were some blogs I visited that were places I didn't mind "hanging out" for a bit and reading what was written. And then there were the others. World War XXIII would probably be less bloody, with less wounds inflicted. Disagreement on the issues presented? No way to tell through all the name calling, insults, harangues and vile epithets being thrown around. Incivility reigns in those blogs. I wish someone would tell those blogmasters that there is a difference between notoriety and fame.

So to those who stop and visit here, thank you for your good manners. We don't all have to agree with each other, and we can say so. But thanks for saying so in a reasonable, measured way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome!