Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Reminder About Teaneck

Back in February I posted the following information. I haven't been notified that there are any changes; if you are going to the seminar I suggest you call the shul or check with Torahweb. A commenter on the original posting said that the transcript would most likely appear on Torahweb after the seminar.

*Sunday, Mar. 22
*Congregation Bnai Yeshurun - 641 West Englewood Rd.,
Teaneck, N.J.*
8:00 PM - Rav Mordechai Willig - "Perui U'revu" - How Many Children and When?
8:45 PM - Rav Hershel Schachter - Halachic Issues of the Tuition Crisis
*See the flyer at <http://www.torahweb .org/images/ yemeiIyun/ tuition-large. jpg>

2 comments:

Orthonomics said...

I'm hoping that you will be going and can guest post!

SaraK said...

I am subscribed to the TorahWeb podcast and I got both of these automatically downloaded into my iTunes. They must be available on the site.