Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kids, Jokes and Groans


Humor is definitely culturally determined, and age is part of the equation. Perhaps the three weeks is not the ideal time to tell jokes, but that depends on the jokes. The things that children find funny can cause groans of pain in adults. A friend, who is presently entertaining all her out of town grandchildren for a month, decided to let them send me their favorite jokes to keep them busy. I think the reasoning was that if she had to suffer then I could suffer right along side her. Well, if I had to suffer I'm going to let you suffer along with me.

What color is a burp?
Burple!

Sara: Where's a cow's favorite place to go?
Ben: Where?
Sara: The moovies, of course!

What is snake's favorite subject?
Hiss - tory!

Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide.

Where do Rabbits learn to fly?
In the Hare Force

What is the easiest way to count a herd of cattle ?
Use a cowculator.

What do witches put on their hair?
Scare spray.

Why did the lion spit out the clown?
Because it tasted funny.

What are the 4 days of the week that begin with the letter T?
Thursday, Tuesday, tomorrow, today.

And my favorite one out of the bunch.....

What kind of lights did Noach use on the ark?
Flood lights.

Actually, I think these jokes could serve a practical purpose. Tell them to your children. If they laugh, they are not yet old enough to be making any life decisions on their own. If they groan, they just might make be heading into maturity.

1 comment:

BrooklynWolf said...

My personal favorite:

Knock, knock
Who'se there?
Interrupting cow
Interup---
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The Wolf