Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Brief Update on the 10% Discussion

Chaim Tropper and I have been exchanging a series of emails dealing with his posting on bad4shidduchim's blog. In two of my postings I pointed out where I thought there were issues that needed to be dealt with further, that needed explanation that was not given. One such area was the statement he made that seemed to be refuting his own writing. Let's put that to rest.

The following is taken from our emails:

"The reason I sent the article to badforshidduchim was because she asked for a historical perspective on the problem. That article has a section on that point. I haven't read the article in a while however I do seem to remember that there were issues that I was uncomfortable with (strategic not technical)....If you would like to know what the issue was let me know and I will find the relevant part of the article."

The article was only a draft and was not published. Author's of drafts frequently make changes, both to the text and to their thinking, while writing. I think, therefore, I can put to rest any further questioning about Chaim's disagreeing with what he wrote.

No comments: