Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Blog Update

Somewhere in a few spare moments I prepared some blog postings that will be coming up this week. That's the good news, I guess. Unfortunately my time will be short this week as one, the last of my aunts living was niftar on Friday morning and two, my mother slipped Friday night and will be having surgery tomorrow morning. If it is your custom to say tehillim then please say tehillim for a refuah shelaimah for Faiga bas Leah.

I'll pop in when I can but please, everyone have a safe and healthy week.

4 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

So sorry to hear about your aunt.
And a refuah shleima to your mother!

Lion of Zion said...

ברוך דיין האמת
and
רפואה שלמה

mother in israel said...

ברוך דיין האמת
רפואה שלמה

Bas~Melech said...

Refuah shleima.
We should hear good news...